BROUGHT TO YOU BY CERVICIDE AND NEW TRAIL BREWING COMPANY
July 30 – Aug 1st
We’ll be meeting at the New Trail Brewery at 6:00PM Friday in Williamsport, PA for some beers and food.
After the brewery, we’ll be heading to Slate Run, PA to camp for the weekend and float the Pine Creek.
- The drive from Williamsport to Slate Run is about a 45 minute drive to where we will be camping.
- Setup Campsite and then just hangout for the evening.
- Breakfast over the fire maybe some Bloody Mary’s.
- Float will start roughly around Noon. Depending on water levels, will determine how far we float but not really more than a 3 hour float.
- Wild Game Pot Luck at roughly 5-6PM, here’s your chance to empty out that freezer before the season!
- Hangout by the fire, throw some corn hole bags and just relax and tell some hunting stories.
- Breakfast in the morning.
- Do whatever you want!
If anyone has any questions get ahold of me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Fill Out the Form Below to RSVP
I’d like to try and book the entire camping location that has 12 sites available with up to 5 people per site, so space is limited.
There’s a hotel a mile up the road if you prefer accommodations other than a tent for $99 a night, cabin rentals and other camp sites are very close by.
We will have a photographer/videographer on site that will be helping out with the collaboration between Cervicide and New Trail Brewery, just to make everyone aware.
Hope to see a bunch of people turn out for this, it’s going to be a good time!